Rent to Own Cape Town
Rent-to-own or Rent-to-buy is the perfect choice for individuals who can't get bank finance, started a new job, have been blacklisted, sequestrated or have been declined by financial institutions due to a poor credit record, no credit history or low ITC rating. Our Rent-to-Own Cape Town vehicles are top quality, low mileage vehicles that includes full comprehensive insurance, free servicing at 15,000 km intervals, GPS tracker and annual licencing. You only have to pay a upfront deposit once you take posession of your vehicle and we offer our clients a 5 day money back quarantee – no questions asked.
For more information on our Rent-to-Own option and documents needed please refer to bottom of page or contact our office on 021 – 949 7266 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What documents do you need to send us to apply for Rent-to-Own
1. Copy of ID document or Passport,
2. Copy of Drivers license,
3. Proof of address (Municipal account, Telephone bill, rental contract etc will be fine),
4. Recent salary slip or bank statement,
Documents can be send by email or faxed and we will come back to you within 24 hours on whether your apllication has been approved and which of the Rent-to-Own vehicles you qualify for.
Ofiice: 021 – 949 7266
Fax: 021 – 949 4545
How long does it take to get your Rent-to-Own vehicle?
1. We will need 5 to 10 working days to put the vehicle through all of the necessary tests.
(The vehicle needs to pass a 80 point mechanical check and Roadworthy)
2. On collection of your rent to own vehicle, we will need a copy of your ID, Driver's licence, Proof of address and the deposit.
3. The rent to own contract have to be filled out next.
4. Once all of the admin have been completed you get immediate possession of the vehicle.
5. All vehicles are collected at 20 Middel Street, Bellville, 7530.
What if I am Blacklisted or have a low Credit or ITC rating?
1. Blacklisted clients are welcome and we do not do any checks.
2. Rent to own is the ideal option for clients who have been declined by financial institutions due to a poor Credit record, no Credit history or low ITC rating.
3. We welcome clients who have been put under sequestration or debt review.
4. We welcome individuals starting out a new job and who are looking for a reliable entry level vehicle.
5. Rent to own is ideal for first time car owners.
What are the advantages of Rent-to-Own?
1. Rent to Own allows clients to become the owner of their own vehicle after 36 or 48 months.
2. All vehicles have to pass an 80 point mechanic check and Roadworthy.
3. The rent to own vehicle incudes comprehensive insurance.
4. The vehicle is fitted with an anti-theft satelite tracking device as required by insurance.
5. The vehicle is serviced free of charge at every 15,000 km interval.
6. Vehicles can be used within the borders of South Africa with unlimited mileage.
7. The age of the driver is not important as the driver has a valid driver's license.
8. We offer clients the option to upgrade from an entry level Citi Golf to a Polo Hatch or Sedan within the first 12 months, subject to conditions.